Escape to our park located in the center of Tucson (just 5 minutes from Interstate 10), and take comfort in the amenities available in the RV Park. Miracle RV Park offers 83 “full hookup” spaces with water, sewer and electricity, all on our paved blacktop streets.
- Miracle RV Park is located just 5 minutes from the Interstate 10 freeway in the heart of Tucson, making Miracle RV Park a perfect destination for short and long term guests.
- Miracle RV Park has 80 RV sites with the following utilities:
- 73 sites with water, electricity and sewer hookups (30 amps) which will accommodate RVs up to 32 feet in length.
- 7 pull-through sites with water, electricity and sewer hookups (30/50 amps) which will accommodate RV’s in excess of 45 feet in length.
On Site RV Park Amenities:
- Business Center with computer, printer, and mail service
- Complimentary WIFI throughout the park
- Full restrooms with hot shower facility
- Laundry facilities
- Recreation room with 80 inch cable TV and a DVD and book library
- Pool Table
- Ping Pong Table
- Kitchen Facilities
- Picnic Tables
- Organized evening events, including bingo, movies and cards
- Two Bar-B-Que (BBQ) Areas with fire pits
- Serenity Pond
- On Site Security
Walking Distance RV Park Amenities:
- Convenience stores – Circle K and ampm minimarts
- Restaurants – La Parrilla Suiza – A full service, award-winning Mexican restaurant with “authentic Mexico City cuisine”.
- Parks – Jacinto Park and Jacobs Park
- Pharmacy/drug store – Walgreens
- Gas stations – Arco
RV Park Amenities Within a 10 Minute Drive:
- Tucson Mall – One of Tucson’s largest indoor malls featuring more than 100 stores and restaurants including Macy’s, Dillard’s , Sears, JC Penney, Best Buy, Mimi’s Café and Olive Garden
- Great Restaurants
- Golf Course – El Rio Public Golf Course, “ the Original Location of the PGA’s Tucson Open”
- Movie Theater – Grand Cinemas Oracle View, “Tucsons only locally owned discount theater”
- Bowling – Golden Pin Lanes -Tucson’s largest bowling center with 48 recently remodeled lanes
- University of Arizona, Medical Center – Visit Website
- St. Mary’s Hospital